Unlike similar agencies assisting clients with immigration cases, AI Justice’s direct work with clients and collaboration with community groups informs its broader policy work. We are the rare organization that works both on the frontline of human rights, in our backyard, and nationwide.
With an office and on-going presence in Washington, DC, AI Justice will:
- Increase efforts in policy advocacy at the national level;
- Continue to testify before Congress and in other fora;
- Continue building alliances with relevant entities;
- Assist the media in bringing a spotlight to bear on injustices and needed changes;
- Participate in advocacy networks important to AI Justices’ areas of practice; and
- Ensure that the unique immigrant environment of South Florida is discussed at the national level as AI Justice works towards incremental immigration reform.
Americans for Immigrant Justice
1300 L Street NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
More information about our Washington, DC office coming in the next week.Americans for Immigrant Justice (AI Justice) has been fighting for the American dream since its founding in 1996. One of the nation’s largest non-profit immigration law firms, AI Justice represents vulnerable immigrants at no charge. This direct service work informs its broader policy work. AI Justice influences national policy; successfully litigates or otherwise challenges patterns of abuse; and educates the public about the impact immigration laws and directives have on our communities. AI Justice is dedicated to protecting and promoting the basic human rights of immigrants. Please visit www.aijustice.org for more information.