SCOTUS decided President Trump’s cancellation of the DACA Program was unjustified. We are grateful for this reprieve and will continue to fight until there is a permanent solution for DREAMers.
Looking for Help?
Although we are waiting to confirm whether USCIS will be accepting first-time applications for #DACA, we want to ensure the community is prepared. If you or anyone you know meets the following criteria, please contact us at 305-573-1106 ext. 1400 for assistance:
- Under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
- Arrived in U.S. before age 16;
- Have resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present;
- Were present in the U.S on June 15, 2012; and
- Are currently in school, have graduated from high school, obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from armed forces.