Donate to Americans for Immigrant Justice
Americans for Immigrant Justice
EIN#: 65-06 10872
Our immigrant neighbors are the essential force that allows our communities to thrive. When people and families are treated fairly within our immigration system, it makes everyone in our communities safer, strengthens the economy, and keeps families together.
The immigration system is complex and constantly changing, making it nearly impossible to navigate alone. Immigrants with legal representation are 5 times more likely to pursue immigration relief and win their cases than those without attorneys. That’s why we step in and provide free legal representation to those who need it most.
We rely on your support to continue relentlessly fighting for immigrants’ right to live safely in the United States. Join us by donating today!
Other Ways to Give to AI Justice
Your donation allows us to continue protecting and promoting the rights of immigrants. Below are additional options to support our work.
Your donation allows us to continue protecting and promoting the rights of immigrants.
In terms of speed, wire transfers tend to process much more quickly than ACH transfers. Most banks charge a wire transfer fee to send or receive money, while ACH payments are typically free.
For ACH and Wire Transfer instructions, please contact us here.
Send a check payable to Americans for Immigrant Justice to:
Americans for Immigrant Justice
Attn: Development Department
6355 NW 36th Street, Suite 2201
Miami, FL 33166
Initiate your grant recommendation if you have an account at one of these popular charitable sponsors, grant today to our Federal EIN #65-0610872.
What is a donor-advised fund (DAF)?
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a philanthropic giving vehicle like a charitable savings account. It provides an immediate tax benefit to you and allows you to easily support the charities of your choice over time.
How do donor-advised funds work?
DAFs can be easily set up through your financial institution or a community foundation to serve as a flexible charitable giving vehicle. For more information on how to establish a DAF, contact your community foundation or financial advisor.
Why are donor-advised funds used?
Note: Individual situations vary, so donors should consult their advisors.
- Easy to turn your portfolio into an impactful gift to save lives.
- Eliminates capital gains on donated stock. Giving accounts have the potential to grow, possibly providing additional funding when you are ready to make a gift.
- You can make recurring gifts with ease, helping us to be prepared for the next emergency.
- You can quickly put your charitable dollars into action to respond to emergencies and disasters with an immediate grant.
Gifting stock is a simple and powerful way to support our work. It also offers you a number of financial benefits:
- You can easily donate appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
Note: Individual situations vary so donors should consult their advisors
Account Name: Americans for Immigrant Justice Inc
Address: PO Box 484, Jersey City, NJ 07303
Account Number: 3573-4679
DTC Number: 0385
A planned gift is a lasting investment in AI Justice. Unrestricted gifts give us the greatest flexibility to use funds where they are most needed. You may leave AI Justice:
- A stated dollar amount
- A percentage of your residual estate (what remains after gifts to loved ones and expenses have been paid), or
- A specific asset, such as securities or other marketable property
Consult with a professional advisor on how to include Americans for Immigrant Justice in your estate.